Rawlins Clinic – Atwood
Our clinic staff, nurses, and providers are passionate about providing the highest quality care for every single patient. From lab tests to physical therapy to general surgery, you can expect a welcoming and comfortable environment the moment you walk in our doors.
Lab tests can be performed right here at Rawlins County Health Center. Your provider will have access to your results as soon as they are complete. After review, you will be notified of the results either by phone or by mail.
Please call your pharmacy when you are in need of a prescription refill. Your pharmacy will send us a refill request. Most prescriptions are refilled electronically and will be filled upon receiving your request. Please note that some controlled medications cannot be electronically transmitted to your pharmacy.
Things you should do or bring to your appointment
- Please pay your co-payment for every visit.
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance card to every visit.
- Inform us of any changes in your name, address, phone number, or insurance.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment time to allow us to update your information and prepare you for your visit.
- Transfer all your medical records before your first visit.
- Bring all your medication bottles with you every time you come.
- Tell us about any changes in your allergies and medical/surgical history.
No one will be denied access to services due to an inability to pay.
Most insurance types are accepted. Sliding Fee Scale Available. Payment plans are available. Sliding Fee Scale Policy and Application.
Here at Rawlins County Health Center, we pride ourselves on being the local health clinic and hospital you can trust. Contact us today to learn more.
Rawlins County Health Center can run COVID-19 tests for patients who:
- Are symptomatic (ill)
- Suspect they may have COVID-19
- Exposed to a known COVID-19 positive person
- Needs a PCR or Rapid test for a procedure, surgery, work, or travel.
Call the clinic (785-626-3241) to schedule an appointment for testing.
RCHC will provide testing while supplies are available. Availability of supplies is subject to change without notice.
The clinic has home test kits to give out upon request.