Rawlins Clinic – Atwood
Our clinic staff, nurses, and providers are passionate about providing the highest quality care for every single patient. From lab tests to physical therapy to general surgery, you can expect a welcoming and comfortable environment the moment you walk in our doors.
Lab tests can be performed right here at Rawlins County Health Center. Your provider will have access to your results as soon as they are complete. After reviewed, you will be notified of the results either by phone or by mail.
Please call your pharmacy when you are in need of a prescription refill. Your pharmacy will send us a refill request. Most prescriptions are refilled electronically and will be filled upon receiving your request. Please note that some controlled medications cannot be electronically transmitted to your pharmacy.
Things you should do or bring to your appointment
- Please pay your co-payment for every visit.
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance card to every visit.
- Inform us of any changes in your name, address, phone number, or insurance.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment time to allow us to update your information and prepare you for your visit.
- Transfer all your medical records before your first visit.
- Bring all your medication bottles with you every time you come.
- Tell us about any changes in your allergies and medical/surgical history.
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.
Most insurance types accepted. Sliding Fee Scale Available. Payment plans available. Sliding Fee Scale Policy and Application.
Here at Rawlins County Health Center, we pride ourselves on being the local health clinic and hospital you can trust. Contact us today to learn more.